Benazir Taleemi Wazaif is a program that offers money to help children go to school. It helps the kids of families who get support from BISP. The program goes up to high school. It gives extra money to families if their kids go to school, and it tries to make sure they stay in school and don’t drop out.
Benazir Income Support Program is already a tool for multiple initiatives like this which is very helpful for needy families across Pakistan. People are getting different kinds of aid in the form of the Benazir Support Program. With this program, the government of Pakistan is helping its citizens to live a better life and get better medical and other basic necessities in their lives.
Table of Contents
- 1 Background of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- 2 Objectives of the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- 3 Eligibility Criteria Of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- 4 Enrollment Process In Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- 5 Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program Benefit Amount on Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary Level
Background of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
Like Ehsaas Program Pakistan this is also doing a great job of providing all the basic niceties to the citizens. There are a lot of other aid programs running in the country but these two are the most prominent among all other.
The program which was started in 2012 only in 5 districts is now spread across the country. In 2015, the program was spread to almost 32 districts, and 50 districts in 2018. They complete the 100 districts in the year 2022 and now proudly they are providing to all Pakistani eligible and needy students.
Objectives of the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
Who Are The Stakeholders In This Program?
The main stakeholders in the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program are:
- Provincial Education Departments
Eligibility Criteria Of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- Children of active BISP Kafalat Beneficiary
- The age criteria of a child are 4-12 years for enrollment in Primary Education
- The age criteria of a child is 8-18 years for enrollment in Secondary Education
- The age criteria of children are 13-22 years for enrollment in Higher Secondary Education
Enrollment Process In Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
If you are trying to enroll your kids in the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program, you first need to check the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above. If your kids are falling and eligible then you can enroll them. You need to complete the below process which is necessary for all students.
- CNIC of the beneficiary;
- B-form/CRC issued by NADRA
- School admission slip containing information of class, and school name verified by the teacher.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program Benefit Amount on Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary Level
|Per Boy/per quarter (Rs.)
|Per Girl /per quarter (Rs.)
Graduation Bonus for Girls
Through this program an amount of Rs.3,000/ will be given to girls who want to complete the Primary Level Education. This fund is providing to motivate more girls to complete their education in all districts of Pakistan.
Also, there are more than 9.4 million children are enrolled to date through this program. This data is published on the official Government website which you can double check here. https://www.bisp.gov.pk/Detail/YzNlY2Q2ZGYtNjIwZS00MjNiLWFhMmEtZGM5NWNkMjZhMjQ3