About Ehsaas Rashan Program
Ehsaas Rashan Program is a great initiative made by the Government of Pakistan under the supervision of Imran Khan. Due to uncontrolled inflation, the program was exclusively financial support for low-income people to meet their daily necessities.
The program’s main aim was to subsidize the impacts of inflation on people living below poverty. With simple Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration, people can purchase food items from local Kirana stores registered for Ehsaas Rashan Program.
For this reason, the government allocates a particular budget to supply food items at low rates. The registered families can get the subsidy over the purchase by registering their CNIC to 8123 or applying online to Ehsaas.Punjab.Gov.Pk with CNIC. The whole process is quick and hassle-free, relieving the direct consumers. Additionally, the chances of corruption and fraud are minimal with automated and online tracking of Ehsaas Rashan program registrations.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to register for Ehsaas Rashan Program?
- 2 Who Is Eligible For The Ehsaas Rashan program?
- 3 Ehsaas Rashan Program Punjab
- 4 Punjab Ehsaas Web Portal
- 5 Karyana Merchant Registration Via Ehsaas Punjab Portal
- 6 Ehsaas Rashan Program Accurate Information
- 7 Detailed Requirements for Ehsaas Karyana Shop
- 8 Punjab Ehsaas Program Khidmat Markaz
- 9 How To Use The Ehsaas Rashan App?
- 10 How To Download And Use Ehsaas Rashan Program App- Beneficiary?
- 11 Procedure to Use Ehsaas Rashan App
- 12 How To Use QR Code for Ehsaas Rashan?
- 13 How To Fix Ehsaas Rashan Karyana Shops Geolocation Problem?
- 14 What Is Ehsaas Ration Card?
- 15 Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-24 Benefits
- 16 Ehsaas Rashan Program Last Date To Apply
- 17 Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration Form
How to register for Ehsaas Rashan Program?
Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi (CM of Punjab) announced the latest phase of the Ehsaas Rashan Registration Program 2023-2024. The new registration code to enroll in the Ehsaas Rashan program is 8123.
- Registered to Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Not Registered to Ehsaas Program
Registered to Ehsaas Rashan Program
For those already registered to Ehsaas Rashan Program through the website portal, NADRA Gov. Pk or Ehsaas Survey have to resend the sms to code 8123. To get subsidies on Rashan through the Ehsaas Program government has launched a separate portal.
Not Registered to Ehsaas Program
For new registrations in the Ehsaas Rashan program, one has to send the CNIC number via sms on code 8123. If a confirmation sms is not received, one can track the Ehsaas Rashan registration status online via a web portal. The new interface has been launched on the website to track the status of Ehsaas Rashan Card.
Who Is Eligible For The Ehsaas Rashan program?
According to the latest amendments in the policy of the Ehsaas Rashan Program, government employees can apply for the Ehsaas Rashan card. However, the eligibility criteria of the program benefit only low-income families.
- BPS-01 to BPS-05 are eligible to apply for Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Class-4 Employees are eligible to purchase subsidized items by registering for Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Families with below 50,000 rs of monthly income
- Only one member from an eligible family can apply for registrations.
- Floods and Natural Disasters affectees
How To Apply For The Ehsaas Rashan Program Online?
The Ehsaas Rashan Program is entirely online, from registration to current status tracking. All facilities are available at the website portal- https://ehsaasrashan.pass.gov.pk.
- Families meeting the eligibility criteria have to send CNIC number via sms to code 8123. The CNIC number should not include dashes. Moreover, the mobile number must be registered in the applicant’s name.
- You can also browse the official website Ehsaas Rashan Portal Pass Gov Pk Online Registration for Ehsaas Rashan Card.
- Ehsaas Khidmat Markaz is another way to register your family into the Ehsaas Rashan Program.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Punjab
Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi announced a new phase of the Ehsaas Rashan Program, allocating Rs. 120 Billion in funds for deserving families. The Ehsaas Rahsan Program subsidizes food items through Registered Kiryana Stores.
Punjab Ehsaas Web Portal
The Ehsaas Rashan program in Punjab is more diverse, and people are promptly registering for the programs—Ehsaas Rashan Subsidy throughout Punjab.
Families Registration via Ehsaas Punjab Portal
The Ehsaas Rashan Program registration is made based on the family as a unit. Only one member per family can apply for registration via CNIC. The immediate family members are kids and spouses.
- From Punjab families registered to Ehsaas Rahsan Program can update their status by sending a CNIC number via SMS to 8123.
- To use a website online portal, one has to open the official website. Select via CNIC option. Now add a registered mobile number to populate the field. Next, type the captcha and submit the form.
- You will receive a confirmation sms on your registered mobile number in both scenarios.
Karyana Merchant Registration Via Ehsaas Punjab Portal
All departmental stores cannot offer subsidized items to the registered applicants. Only Karyana merchants registered via Ehsaas Portal can sell subsidized items.
In Punjab, Karyana Merchant has to register via the Ehsaas Punjab portal to become eligible to sell subsidized items. Kiryana Store owner (Merchants) has to apply through the website or sms portal to enlist the kiryana store on the geolocation of the Ehsaas Program.
How To Register Karyana Merchant?
Ehsaas has launched a specific portal for registering Kiryana Merchants to Ehsaas Merchant Program. The kiryana store merchant has to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the Ehsaas Merchant program. The Ehsaas Rashan Program Portal has 3 categories. Home page, Registration for Ehsaas Rashan and Karyana Merchant Registration. Open Keryana Merchant registration to register your store.
For online registration to the Ehsaas Rashan program of the store. One has to fill up the online form. You need to populate the field with the following information.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Accurate Information
- Full Name ( CNIC Registered)
- CNIC Number
- Shop Name (Registered with Municipal)
- Mobile Number
- Shop Address
- NBP Nearest Branch
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
Eligibility And Required Documents
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Ehsaas Rashan Program Keryana store are flexible.
- CNIC Holder
- Registered Mobile number
- Account in National Bank of Pakistan
- Registered Keryana Store Ownership
If the merchant does not have an active bank account in NBP, then first apply for account registration. Once you have an active bank account, you can apply for Ehsaas Merchant Program.
How to Verify Via SMS?
You can verify through the SMS portal by sending CNIC to the 8123 codes. You will receive a response message showing the status of your application. Moreover, you can also use the code to check the current amount remaining as a concession on your purchases.
- Use only a sim that is registered to Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Type your CNIC and send it to 8123 codes
- You will receive an sms reply within a few minutes
Detailed Requirements for Ehsaas Karyana Shop
The requirements to register the keryana store to Ehsaas Rashan Merchant are simple and easy to acquire. Here are the basic requirements that you need to fulfill.
- CNIC registered sim
- Android Mobile to download the Ehsaas Rashan Application
- Keryana Store registered in the name of the applicant in the municipal office
- NBP Active bank account
One has to meet the requirements before applying for the Ehsaas Keryana registration.
Punjab Ehsaas Program Khidmat Markaz
About Khidmat Markaz
The role of the Khidmat Markaz is to provide access to public services for citizens needing assistance, including access to government services, social assistance, legal aid services, and referral services.
The Khidmat Markaz plays a vital role in the Ehsaas Program by providing access to public services for citizens needing assistance.
The Markaz also provides psychosocial support and coordinates with relevant government departments and agencies to meet citizens’ needs.
Additionally, the markaz is a platform to facilitate the exchange of information, knowledge, and best practices among district, provincial, and national stakeholders.
How To Register Via Punjab Khidmat Markaz?
The Punjab Khidmat Markaz is facilitating the Keryana store owners and Ehsaas Rashan Program beneficiaries to get the registration process.
The Khidmat Markaz assists citizens in need of assistance to access the Ehsaas Rashan Program. The markaz staff will review applications and connect citizens to the relevant government department or agency.
- Visit the Khidmat Markaz in your district.
- Provide your identification documents (CNIC) and other required documents ( Income Certificate etc.).
- The staff will provide the necessary forms to fill up. You can also fill up the form online via the official website.
- The staff at the Khidmat Markaz will review your application and proceed with the final submission.
- The staff at the Khidmat Markaz will assist you in completing the necessary forms and guide the process for registration.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a notification via sms on your mobile number. The response depends on the current status of your application.
Additionally, the markaz provides psychosocial support to citizens and coordinates with relevant government departments and agencies to ensure that citizens’ needs are met.
Finally, the markaz serves as a platform to facilitate the exchange of information, knowledge, and best practices among district, provincial, and national stakeholders.
How To Use The Ehsaas Rashan App?
The Ehsaas Rashan App is a mobile application developed by the Government of Pakistan to provide subsidies on food items. Due to inflation and hikes in prices on necessities, the government has launched a particular concession.
The assistance is highly beneficial for those in need. Moreover, the convenient and user-friendly Ehsaas Rashan App makes the procedure even more feasible. The App allows users to apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program, which supports vulnerable individuals who cannot afford to purchase groceries independently.
In addition, the App also allows users to check the status of their application and manage their accounts.
The Ehsaas Rashan App is for both merchants and consumers. Merchants can use the App;
- To register as a vendor
- Manage their accounts
- Process payments from customers
Consumers can use the App;
- To apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Check the status of their application
- Manage their accounts
How To Download And Use Ehsaas Rashan Program App- Beneficiary?
. Download the Ehsaas Rashan App from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Open the App and create an account using your phone number and email address.
- Link your NBP bank account to the App.
- Select the Ehsaas Rashan Program option.
- Enter the details of your bank account and the required information.
- Submit your application.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
The App is a gateway for smooth transactions also it manages the subsidy details and the remaining balance of the rashan cardholder.
Procedure to Use Ehsaas Rashan App
- Keryana Store Owner will log in to the mobile App using the 4- digit pin code.
- A screen will show asking for the CNIC of the Ehsaas Rashan Program registered purchaser.
- If the purchaser is on the database, it will show a verification message.
- The next screen will show up with the 4 items on the list. ( Flour- Ghee-oil- Lentils)
- Keryana store merchants can adjust the price and quantity in the fields.
- Proceeding to checkout, the interface will show the purchaser’s details utilizing the discount.
- Submit, and you will receive a message showing the receivable amount from the purchaser.
- Once payment is made, both merchant and buyer will receive an e-receipt via App or sms on mobile.
How To Use QR Code for Ehsaas Rashan?
The QR code on the Ehsaas Rashan Card is used to process payments at registered stores. The cardholder presents the QR code to the merchant, who can then scan the code to process the payment. Additionally, the QR code can be used to withdraw cash at ATMs.
However, to use a QR Code for Ehsaas Rashan, individuals must first download the Ehsaas Rashan App and log in to their accounts. Purchasers will then be able to select the “Scan for Payment” option, which will generate a QR Code. Individuals can then present the QR Code to the merchant, who can then scan the code to process the payment.
How To Fix Ehsaas Rashan Karyana Shops Geolocation Problem?
A glitch in the application causes trouble for keryana shop owners. The problem was primarily due to a lack of Geolocation tracking. However, now the problem is resolved still, in case of any exception, the keryana store merchant can notify the authorities.
- Visit the Ehsaas website at https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ and log in with your credentials.
- Select the “Karyana Shops” option from the menu.
- Select the shop for which you are trying to fix the geolocation problem.
- Enter the correct geolocation information for the shop.
- Click the “Save” button to submit the changes.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
- The changes should now be reflected in the Ehsaas Rashan App.
What Is Ehsaas Ration Card?
To obtain an Ehsaas Rashan Card, individuals must first apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program. They can download the Ehsaas Rashan App and submit their application. Once their application is approved, they will receive their Rashan Card through the post. They can then activate the card by entering the provided activation code.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Ration Card Online?
- Log in to the Ehsaas Rashan Program app and check your application status.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your Rashan card through the post.
- Activate your Rashan card by entering the provided activation code.
- Use your Rashan card to purchase groceries at designated stores.
Ehsaas Rashan Card Online Check
The Ehsaas Rashan Card check provides individuals with the convenience of being able to quickly and easily check their card balance and recent transactions online.
Further, individuals can easily track their spending and ensure they are not spending beyond their means. Finally, it allows individuals to quickly and easily access their funds anywhere.
Eligibility To Apply For Ehsaas Rashan Card
The Ehsaas Rashan Program is available to families registered with the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) and meets the eligibility criteria set by the Government of Pakistan.
To be eligible for the program, Applicants must ;
- Have a valid National Identity Card
- Be a resident of Pakistan
- Have an annual per capita income of less than Rs. 50,000
Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-24 Benefits
The Ehsaas Rashan Program is a basic ness city support system to prevent the impact of inflation. Hikes in prices of staple food are life-threatening for low-income citizens. However, providing monthly subsidies to impacted families enables them to survive the difficult phase.
- Monthly subsidy on food items
- Quick and easy system to acquire the subsidy
- A transparent and data-oriented system prevents the potential fraud
- People don’t have to stand in queues for hours to claim the subsidy
- Vast network countrywide
- Keryana Store Merchant gets an 8% commission on selling subsidized items
Ehsaas Rashan Program Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program is 31 March 2023. However, new dates will be announced through the portal website after rolling out the phase.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration Form
for the essays rashan raiyat program is available at https://ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk/. The documents and requirements to fill up the form are already mentioned.