Ehsaas Imdad Program Online Registration has been started again recently. This is another program that is running under the Ehsaas Program by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Ehsaas Program Pakistan is one of the best and unique programs that is helping millions of families who are facing problems due to poverty and inflation.
Table of Contents
Ehsaas Emdad Program Detailed Overview
Through the Ehsaas Imdad Program, poor and needy families will get cash every month if their total family income is less than Rs 30,000 per month and they are living a life under the poverty line. There will be a fair verification process by the government of Pakistan.
Before the completion of the registration process, you need to provide all the necessary details to the concerned department so they will verify whether you are really eligible or not.
You can also visit any nearest Benazir Income Support Program Office to get yourself registered for the EHSAAS EMDAD Program.
The main reason for starting the Ehsaas Emdad Program by the Govt of Pakistan is to provide special aid to those citizens who do not have enough sources of income to run their homes and who cannot fulfill their day-to-day needs.
How to Register for the Ehsaas Imdad Program Online?
- A valid CNIC Card is required, take your ID card and visit any nearest Benazir Income Support Office for registration.
- You will be asked some questions which you have to answer. These questions are just for survey purposes.
- You will be asked about your income and your family members.
- The poverty score will also be seen. Because this program is only for those who do not have a proper income source and also live under the poverty line.
- They will decide whether you are eligible or not for this program.
- If you are eligible, you will receive a message from 8171 in which you will be told about your money.
- After fulfilling the eligibility you will get your money.
- You can withdraw by going to your nearest cash office.
- You can also withdraw your money through an ATM.
How to Check the Ehsaas Amdan Program Online?
The Government built an online portal and application to check and track the Ehsaas Program Online, so users can stay updated and also get easy updates anytime from anywhere.
Here are the steps on how you can check and track your Ehsaas Amdan Program Online.
- You have been given a portal to our website, visit the portal
- Enter your name, home address, and phone number in the portal
- Enter your National Identity Card and the code given in the image
- Your eligibility will be displayed on the screen
Required Document For Ehsaas Amdan Program
How to Check the Ehsaas Imdad Program Status By SMS?
- Type a text message SMS
- Enter your valid Pakistan national identity card number
- Send it to 8171
- You will receive a confirmation message instantly