Nowadays, Pakistan is facing plenty of problems, and especially Pakistanis are dying because of inflation and increased prices of everything.
It is even becoming impossible to survive and have food so, how can people build houses for themselves?
So, a great step was taken by Imran Khan to build well-established panagahs inside the umbrella of the Ehsaas program all across the country.
It’s a great shelter program where free meals and food will be provided to everyone and the homeless. It’s an amazing program that is helping all the low-income people who are unable to live in a safe and clean environment because of money.
These shelters have all the amenities available for a better house and there are separate shelters for women and men both. These Ehsaas panagahs are situated in multiple cities of Pakistan.
It has all the necessities available including clean drinking water, a washroom, well-furnished bedrooms, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ehsaas Pannah Gah Objective/ Objectives of Panahgah
- 2 Ehsaas Panahgah Program Registration
- 3 Ehsaas Panahgah Program App
- 4 Ehsaas Panahgah Program Eligibility
- 5 Online Ehsaas Panahgah Program Form
- 6 Ehsaas Panahgah Program Centre
- 7 How many Ehsaas Panahgah Programs are there in Pakistan?
Ehsaas Pannah Gah Objective/ Objectives of Panahgah
As mentioned earlier, the only aim of this great initiative is to provide a safe environment, shelter, and free food to the homeless and the most deserving ones. Ehsaas Panah Gah provides the following services to all deserving people.
- Medical facilities
- Cleaning services
- Daily meals of breakfast and dinner with good hygiene
- Free Food Facility
Following are some of the most prominent Ehsaas Pannah Gah Objectives:
- The main objective of building this Panagaah was to prevent deaths as well as injuries to the homeless people, and a great place for any difficult time like natural disasters, heat waves, earthquakes, etc.
- It’s a great program to give relief to everyone who is suffering from financial crises, pandemics, etc.
- By offering the people of Ehsaas Panagahs essential healthcare services, to lessen the pressure on public health facilities.
- By giving homeless and vulnerable people a respectable place to live, we may encourage social inclusion and lessen the stigma against them.
- Through, involving them in the management and upkeep of the facilities, to provide Ehsaas Panagahs inhabitants with work opportunities.
- Reducing poverty rates is one of the most prominent features of providing basic facilities to all the residents of Panah Gah.
Ehsaas Panahgah Program Registration
A simple process for an Ehsaas Panahgah Program Registration is available. You must travel to the nearby Panahgah without any documentation. The goal of this program is to assist those who require a secure environment.
The Ehsaas Kafalat program, which deals with poverty, inequality, and social exclusion in Pakistan, includes this effort.
This project was started in November of 2021. There are a total of 34 Ehsaas Panahgahs that might be found in 34 different cities in 2021, including Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, and Multan.
Residents may also receive a complimentary supper. You must register if you plan to remain in Panahgah for more than three days.
Ehsaas Panahgah Program App
So, if any of you is jobless and unable to afford any sort of shelter for yourself and your family. Then, there is nothing to worry about as the Pakistani government has launched a great initiative for everyone who is suffering from inflation.
However, there is no particular app available for this program all you have to do is to take your CNIC to the Panagaah and get yourself registered for it.
Ehsaas Panahgah Program Eligibility
This is for everyone homeless and they are unable to meet their expenses and work day and night to get food and shelter but still they can’t. So, this program is to provide aid to all those people.
Firstly, you can only live over there for 3 days but, if you want to extend your stay then, you need to re-register yourself with his ID card at the counter.
The Ehsaas Panagah program aims to give Pakistan’s homeless and hungry people temporary shelter and food. As a result, the following qualifications must be met to use the program’s services:
- Income Level
- Identity verification
This program is especially introduced for people who are suffering a lot from inflation and become homeless.
This program is especially aimed at those people who don’t have a proper and regular source of income and as mentioned earlier, the individuals who are unable to afford their very necessities like food, shelter, etc.
This program has a great initiative that also provides shelter to vulnerable groups like children, senior citizens, and differently able people.
One of the best things about it is that any Pakistani is eligible for this program regardless of gender, caste, religion, etc.
If you are applying to that program then, you must take all the authentic documents like CNIC as well as your passport.
Online Ehsaas Panahgah Program Form
You can easily get yourself registered by providing all the authentic documents to the administration of the Ehsaas Panahgah Program. Once, you are registered over there you will get a card, where all this information is provided related to you:
- Date of entry
- Bed number
- Number of days, you can stay over there
As mentioned earlier, there are none of no online applications for the Ehsaas Panagah program. The program is run by the Pakistani government, and registering for housing in a Panagah requires physically going to the Pannah Gah and filling out a registration form.
Basic details about the person requesting refuge, including their name, age, and residence, as well as any specific requirements or medical issues, are requested on the registration form.
In rare instances, local authorities or non-governmental organizations active in the area may identify homeless people and recommend them to a Panagah. However, the majority of people must physically visit the facility and register there to use a Panagah.
Ehsaas Panahgah Program Centre
- You can easily check out at your nearest Ehsaas center by visiting “https://ehsaastracking.org/”
- The official website may be found at https://swd.punjab.gov.pk
- In the top menu, select the “Ehsaas Centres” tab
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can look for Ehsaas program locations close to where you are
- Type the name of your district, city, or tehsil into the search bar
- Choose an Ehsaas program center that fits your criteria, such as “Panagah” or “Langar.”
- To see a list of nearby Ehsaas program centers, click the “Search” button
- Each center’s location on the map, address, and contact information can be viewed by clicking on it
How many Ehsaas Panahgah Programs are there in Pakistan?
However, there is no specific number of Ehsaas Panahgah because they constantly keep building new ones as well as they are being expanded.
However, there are almost 65 Panahgah in multiple cities such as:
In the federal capital Islamabad, five Panahgah have been built in Bara Kahu, Mandi Mor, Peshawar Mor, Tarlai, and Tarnol.
Initial construction of 5 Panahgahs in Lahore was followed by the conducting of 8 more, which are situated at LOS Ichra, Gaju Mata, Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, Band Road, Johar town, Shahdara, BB Pak Daman Ali complex, and 1 Panahgah built in townsa Sharif.
84 Panahgahs would be constructed by the deputy commissioner and hospital administration in coordination with Philanthropists across Punjab 2023, as instructed by the former prime minister, Mr Imran Khan.
I hope that you liked that article about the Ehsaas Panahgah Program (Musafir Khana). Here, we have provided all the information related to it such as online registration, apps, Ehsaas Pannah Gah objective, etc.