Ehsaas Free Atta Scheme 8070 was an initiative by the Government of Pakistan for their citizens. The Free Atta Scheme was started in the Holy Month of Ramadan so every single home can get access to free Atta (Flour).
Every Pakistani citizen can apply for the Free Atta Scheme who has a valid National Identity Card NIC if they are eligible for the scheme.
What is Ehsaas Free Atta Scheme 8070?
The Ehsaas Free Atta Scheme is an initiative and falls under the flagship of the Ehsaas Program Pakistan. Ehsaas Program Pakistan is also known as the Benazir Income Support Program in Pakistan. It is a social safety and poverty alleviation program from the Govt of Pakistan.
With the increasing prices of commodities in Pakistan the citizens are suffering while buying Atta to their families. Citizens who are eligible for the Ehsaas Free Atta Scheme can get a single bag of Flour from the Government free of cost.
How To Register for Free Atta Scheme 2023-2024?
Here is a step-by-step guide about how you can apply for Free Ata Scheme in Pakistan.
- Type “Atta” and your CNIC number in a message.
- Send the message to 8070 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive a confirmation message from the concerned Gov department.
- If you are eligible, you will receive an SMS with the details of the distribution point.
- Ehsaas Free Atta 8070 Online Registration Contact Number
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Ehsaas Free Atta 8070 program, you can contact the helpline at 0800-26477.
Free Atta 8070 Program Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- You must be living below the poverty line.
- House income should be less or equal to 60,000 per month.
- You must have a valid CNIC National Identity Card.